Saturday, August 2, 2008

Do you know about ACEO's?


Take a look at this new and fun collectible! Here is The Beach, (background for display purposes only.)

I just found out about ACEO's when I started selling on eBay last year. They are Art Cards, Editions and Originals. They measure 2.5" x 3.5", the size of a baseball trading card, and collectors amass them as a way to sample an artist's work, or just as collection in its own right.


They can be individually framed, framed as a group, or displayed in special albums. Custom mats and frames are available on Etsy from various sellers.


Since I like to find new directions and challenges for my work, I decided to try some. Much to my delight, they are fun yet much harder that I thought. Some of my sucesses are available now in my Etsy shop and starting this Sunday on eBay. They generally sell for under $10 but some on eBay have sold for $100's.

No comments: