Monday, September 22, 2008

It's a Challenge

I belong to two Etsy teams so far, Watercolor Works and Visual Arts Street Team - VAST. As is the case with most Etsy teams, the monthly challenge is a fixture to help promote the team. I'm all for promotion and I like themed exhibits, too. My local society, the Saint Louis Watercolor Society follows the theme genre at an on-going venue, CJ Muggs restaurant. Themes are generally inspriational and certainly motivational.

For the WWETeam challenge, our team leader posted three photos to be interpreted as we see it. Here is the photo and my interpretation for that challenge. It is titled Harvest Time, 11" x 14" original watercolor, available in my Etsy Shop.




The VAST September challenge is "fall colors", that I intend to work on soon. You'll have to come back to see that one!

No comments: