Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Merv Griffin" - or Learn a new thing everyday...

So I had just gotten off the cell phone with my 27 yr old son and was talking to my sister on the house phone when my cell phone "text" rang. We were in the midst of a long-winded political debate but I glanced at the cell and it said "Merv Griffin". I interrupted my sister to say, "Charlie just texted me "Merv Griffin". What in the world?" She said, "I can't imagine" and we went on to reminisce about all of his game shows while I punched buttons on my cell attempting to reply to Charlie.

Finally, somehow, I scrolled down to see "Merv Griffin Seinfeld episode on right now TBS." This, of course, is breaking news and worthy of attention!

So now I know. If you receive a text message, scroll down!

On the other hand, you can always resort to the old-fashioned "let's meet at Buck's for a beer and some convo."

Here is Buckeroo's, prints available at my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

ESCUDERO said...

Hi Linda - I have nominated you for a special award - So enjoy it -
See my blog tomorrow the 7th - Congratulations your blog is beauteous Linda!

Artbeat said...

Hi Linda

I think your water colours are stunning