- They do not volunteer to be treasurer and business manager of their local art society.
- They do not volunteer to have Grandpa's 88 birthday party at their house instead of a restaurant.
- They do not blog or otherwise promote their work.
- They do not sell art on the Internet.
- They do not ship their art anywhere.
- They do not clean their house.
- They do not cook dinner for their husband and/or kids.
- They do not do laundry.
- They do not feed the dogs.
- IF they do all of the above, they do not sleep.
Well, I am doing all of the above today and I am going to sleep tonight. So, guess what? No painting again today. (Just a small rant because I am blessed with a very full life.)
But here is a look at a painting I did a few months ago.
This is White Sands, original watercolor, 15" x 20", available in my Etsy Shop.